Read this Storey. I just LOL'd hard at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PP, that's funny because I am old school to, I was raised by a single parent my whole life and had a bad upbringing too! Your not the only one.. I can also say I've been through things you never will and I hope you wouldn't.. I lived on my own from 17 and had plenty of expirences that have made me 100% independent and hold my own in life...

My day to day life involves volunteering on a weekly bases and and teaching my newphew and nieces about science and geography since my stupid deadbeat brother and sister can't teach there kids anything...

Don't act like you are all wise etc.. I find the jokes within serious matters all the time , that's just me, I should work for South Park!

I am the same with you, you earn respect.

But At the end of the day, what the guy done was funny.. He may be a idiot or dick etc.. But that was funny and I would do the same, but not because I got annoyed but I would do it as a laugh..

And I am taking the thought it done it for the same reason.. If he was really angry and serous swearing in the msg and pestering then yes that is a gay thing to do..

But from what I can see he's msg were just more funny than serious, he didn't become violent or try to disrespect her by calling her names..

You guys are taking his to serious, lighten up...

Tell me which one of you don't like family guy or South Park? They take the piss out of disabled people, assaults, rape, bullying... But they make jokes about it.

If any of you like the above, then don't complain about this or your a contradictor :cool:

I2D I think the issue is you took it as the guy just joking, But it seems the rest of us didn't see his joke. I honestly think he was serious, I actually know someone like that. He would have done the same and it would not be a joke, Just a cheap a$$ and the guy that this story about I believe to be the same, The fact he sent the bank info shows how serious of a toolbag he is so it's just a matter of perspective here.

PP, that's funny because I am old school to, I was raised by a single parent my whole life and had a bad upbringing too! Your not the only one.. I can also say I've been through things you never will and I hope you wouldn't.. I lived on my own from 17 and had plenty of expirences that have made me 100% independent and hold my own in life...

My day to day life involves volunteering on a weekly bases and and teaching my newphew and nieces about science and geography since my stupid deadbeat brother and sister can't teach there kids anything...

Don't act like you are all wise etc.. I find the jokes within serious matters all the time , that's just me, I should work for South Park!

I am the same with you, you earn respect.

But At the end of the day, what the guy done was funny.. He may be a idiot or dick etc.. But that was funny and I would do the same, but not because I got annoyed but I would do it as a laugh..

And I am taking the thought it done it for the same reason.. If he was really angry and serous swearing in the msg and pestering then yes that is a gay thing to do..

But from what I can see he's msg were just more funny than serious, he didn't become violent or try to disrespect her by calling her names..

You guys are taking his to serious, lighten up...

Tell me which one of you don't like family guy or South Park? They take the piss out of disabled people, assaults, rape, bullying... But they make jokes about it.

If any of you like the above, then don't complain about this or your a contradictor :cool:
Like I said, I was independent since I was 16. I lived with my parents until I was 18 (because of law), but I literally had to pay rent, help pay other bills, pay for my own food, pay for my own clothes/shoes/school supplies, you get the picture. I've literally been homeless, like I said under a bridge for 2 weeks picking up coins on the road to buy food from the Walmart a block away. Considering my past, my present is filled with living within my means and I can be a big penny pincher when it comes to it. With ALL that being said, even I wouldn't be so cheap as to ask somebody for a couple bucks back on coffee. Seriously, there's absolutely nothing funny about it, or the way he went about it. Yes, I do watch Family Guy and South Park, watched the Simpsons when I was smaller as well as various other comedy shows. That doesn't make me a hypocrite or contradicting my stance for not finding anything in this the least bit humorous. THe guy expected to get his dick wet and got mad that he didn't, hence his reply. The dude literally expected sex after a coffee, it's not funny, it's extremely immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom