reached my goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
then, almost 300. But I was fat and all I did was the bench, practicly nothing else. Now i'm down to 205.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
then, almost 300. But I was fat and all I did was the bench, practicly nothing else. Now i'm down to 205.

For your size 210lbs on the bench was not that strong. A kid that I gruduated with weighed 190-200lbs but could bench 300lbs.

curtcheese64 said:
For your size 210lbs on the bench was not that strong. A kid that I gruduated with weighed 190-200lbs but could bench 300lbs.

I know a guy who weighs 185 and benches 325

Me I max out right now at around 200lbs. That's not where I focus though. I play hockey and I have to have good balance and extremly strong legs for faster movements. So I started working my legs when I was around 15 and started with about 200lbs. Now I'm going to be 17 in 9 days and I'm up to 1100lbs 8 times.

I weigh between 185-190lbs and my max is 390lb. I can rep out 315 ten times on a good day, throw up 225lb **** near as many times as I want. Im trying to get 400lb sometime this year. I was benching 250lb is my freshman year 12 times but thats all the weight I had so I could have done more. I work out 5 days a weeks at Golds Gym

Warez Monster said:
I weigh between 185-190lbs and my max is 390lb. I can rep out 315 ten times on a good day, throw up 225lb **** near as many times as I want. Im trying to get 400lb sometime this year. I was benching 250lb is my freshman year 12 times but thats all the weight I had so I could have done more. I work out 5 days a weeks at Golds Gym

**** warez

Me I max out right now at around 200lbs. That's not where I focus though. I play hockey and I have to have good balance and extremly strong legs for faster movements. So I started working my legs when I was around 15 and started with about 200lbs. Now I'm going to be 17 in 9 days and I'm up to 1100lbs 8 times.

what lift?

Ooppss, Bench

I did 1040lb for leg presses 10 times for the first time in a year or so. I hate working out my legs but that is where I get most my weight from

Warez Monster said:
Ooppss, Bench

I did 1040lb for leg presses 10 times for the first time in a year or so. I hate working out my legs but that is where I get most my weight from

naw I knew what you were talking about, I was asking reggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom