RC nitro/electric/gas owners thread (hobbiest type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigr5026

Banned
I own a traxxas rusty with a trx2.5
mods:
team associated rear shocks
reason:
wheelie monster (dont like, but cool)
and also, the old rears were \causing major problems
5lbers

4 boats and a few cars. but i dont upgrade them too much. i like rc boats more than cars. i have a kyosho twin storm 800 and i think its too slow.

"... A secret encoded message to the moon ppl..."

.... What the #%&@ is this?

Oh wait..... Is this about........ Remote control vehicles? ..... Is that it???? I remember I used to make them from old broken RC cars i had when i was 6. It was fun I remember i made one with 18 wheels, (that was cool) :) :cool:

There you go..hobby grade. Always ****ed me off when people would would talk to you about their top of the line tyco RC car and act like it was the best thing in the world. Heard it too often. :rolleyes:

I used to race RC cars. I had a Traxxas Nitro Sport, traxxas rustler, Bolink legend. I also have a hovercraft with Futaba gear that was still kind of fun (i still have it, wanna buy it?). I also have a traxxas V-twin or w/e that boat is called. Ill sell you that one too. ;)

Ive moved on too flying machines now though. I now have a Quickie 500 with a Magnum .46 and a Macs tuned pipe, does 120mph which is kind of fun. :D Also have a coule zagi's, electric helicopter, 60" extase 3d airplane with a .91fx in it. Multiple gliders and a lazy bee! ;)

thebleakness said:
There you go..hobby grade. Always ****ed me off when people would would talk to you about their top of the line tyco RC car and act like it was the best thing in the world. Heard it too often. :rolleyes:

I used to race RC cars. I had a Traxxas Nitro Sport, traxxas rustler, Bolink legend. I also have a hovercraft with Futaba gear that was still kind of fun (i still have it, wanna buy it?). I also have a traxxas V-twin or w/e that boat is called. Ill sell you that one too. ;)

Ive moved on too flying machines now though. I now have a Quickie 500 with a Magnum .46 and a Macs tuned pipe, does 120mph which is kind of fun. :D Also have a coule zagi's, electric helicopter, 60" extase 3d airplane with a .91fx in it. Multiple gliders and a lazy bee! ;)

i want to get into planes, and trust me, ive heard its expensive, ****, i can bareley afford this

i was looking into the hovercraft, ****, pm me, with pics if ya can, and a price, i might just want the dang thing, sounds cool, is it electric or is it nitro

and also, the boart in slightly intristed into also, opm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom