Razer Diamondback

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
I bought myself a Razer Diamondback for my B-day and i should say this thing is fast and its meant to be used for gaming, looks cool to (i got the blue neon 1)
i paid $42 with tax and i just love it

:D And the number grows...

Gotta love the Diamondback. It is an original, and still a killer mouse. I have to admit that I miss the side ridge of my Diamondback... it is great for a firm grip.

i got the blue one since my computer case is blue, it matches really great and i just love it , hard to get use to tho

i got the blue one since my computer case is blue, it matches really great and i just love it , hard to get use to tho

My case is blue too, which is why I got Acid Green. I just got sick and tired of blue LEDs as people pour them on PC parts like they were salt. It does take a while to get use to, especially if you're coming off something totally weak compared to it. I switched to my Diamondback from an old Logitech 800dpi Optical 3 button mouse they don't sale anymore, got it at wal-mart for like $30 5 years ago, lasted a long time but this mouse puts it to shame on so many levels.

I think it is the shape and size of the Razers that messes with people. The mice are long and low, which is just the opposite of most other mice. The shape allows you to control movement using just your fingertips and wrist.

While it takes a day or three to become accustomed to a Razer, once you do you won't be able to stand using a different kind of mouse. It's hard to believe the difference that it makes, but it does make a big one.

I gave my mom my old Logitech Optical mouse since her laser one sucked. I got use to my Diamondback then I had to use her PC to set some programs up for her and even though it was the mouse I had been using for almost 5 years I couldn't stand the feel of it, I couldn't even believe I used to game with it.

The diamondback is a little old, but it is still a killer mouse. They are a lot cheaper now than they used to be, but they are still better than most of what's available on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom