Not open for further replies.
Perfect!!!!!

Grilled fish
Butternut Squash
Baked Taters with Rosemary
Swedish Meatballs
Salad
Fresh baked Bread.

and That was just dinner. I won't be able to eat for the next three days...............lol

Merry Christmas
Happy Yule

Not bad, not bad... we did something a little differently this year. I did the cooking (my wife helped to keep it moving).

We had Velveeta cheese dip (Velveeta, salsa, ground beef) with tostitos,
Sausage-Ranch WonTon cups
Beef-Ranch WonTon cups
Beef and bean burritos
Chicken fajitas
Pumpkin pie
Strawberry cheesecake

My mother-in-law made an apple walnut cake, and there was plenty of chocolate chip cookies and fudge.

Got a few leftovers, but my wife's sister-in-law took off with all the burrito and fajita stuff.
th_chainsaw.gif

lol that is one non traditional Christmas dinner you had there trotter, sounds really nice though.

0/10 i didnt have it... family is like no one cares

o and nothing on christmas eve, no presents even..

Mine was GREAT

I didn't have to buy, prepare, cook, clean up, wash dishes

so it is effing fantastic

prime rib + cabernet sauvignon, need I say more? :)

Christmas Eve's was awesome, 9/10

Christmas was okay, the turkey was good and stuff, but it's just I have the same thing all the time for other holidays. It was extraordinary I guess.

7/10

stuffing wasn't as good as i'd like too :(

Christmas Eve's was awesome, 9/10

Christmas was okay, the turkey was good and stuff, but it's just I have the same thing all the time for other holidays. It was extraordinary I guess.

7/10

stuffing wasn't as good as i'd like too :(

heh, was never into stuffings
mashed potatoes was the thing for me

mine also sucked this year..... nonetheless can't complain when I didn't cook it/ clean up

Ah 10/10 was almost too much. There were so many choises, by the time I filled my plate and sat down I realized I had too much. And you're not allowed to leave anything left on the plate at christmas time at our dinner lol.

I didn't think I was going to be able to shove down the last mouthful. It hurt haha. It's held at my grandfathers christmas day so its a big enough meal for a good 40 or 50 people, with only 30 or so there XD

If you walk away hungry its you're own fault. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom