Rate your Christmas dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Rate your Christmas dinner.

10/10
My dinner was a awsom experience this year the stuffing the roast potatoes the ham all perfect an the Christmas pudding was indescribable.

How about you?

Haven't had it yet...it should be ready in 10 minutes or so....I hear a lot of noise out in the kitchen...

well my turkey is in the oven now the pot is fulll of juices to the its driping over the edge, plus my family we all work in a restaurant my dad is liek the floor manager, my step mom is a waitress and im a cook, in no way did my dad get me the job there, and he dotn get to tell me what to do either, its not liek a chain either its a very large family restaurant tho seats like 700 people, anyway we got our staff party tonight we got a AAA blac kangus beef hip and turkey we get it every year its amazing, im bringing my comp, plus its open bar so im gonna get really drunk and baked lol.

Turkey cooked slowly overnight welcoming you as you get up. Gammon cooked Yesterday so at its best today. Trimmings were excellent. Christmas pudding - home made so was excellent. Possibly slightly fresh still washed down bwith some good brandy.

Plus was shared with a on-duty cop. ;)

10/10

Well i had Cockeral. But it was very nice, i'd suggest it over the turkey. More succulent :cool:

10/10... plate after plate of just that superb meat, and tremendous grandma gravy :)

Mine was excellent.

Mom's famous stuffing.
Cranberry Sauce.
Candied Yams.
Sweet and Sour Meatballs (made by moi).
Giblet Gravy.
Meatloaf.
Homemade Cream Cheese Cake.
Dinner Rolls.
12lbs of Deer meat, brother killed a deer and brought us the shoulder.
mashed potatoes.
Chips n Dip.
Ritz Crackers and Spinach Dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom