Rate The User Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
Alright this is how it works, someone first starts off the game, that person, is me :p So someone has to come, gimme the pro's and con's of myself on this forum, and then there, thats there post. Someone else comes along, and then rates that person above them, then someone comes along, and rates that person.

Example:

TopicStarter: Hey guys! Lets play rate the user above you!

User1: Pros: Makes informative posts, funny, contributes to the community.

Cons: Sporatic flames, and a skewed sense of humour.

User2: Pros: User1 makes good graphics, and we love his sticky on video cards!

Cons: Acts too sophisticated on the forums

and it goes on.. and on... and on...

RULES

-You're only allowed to post one rating after every 7 ratings, this is to avoid attention seekers and repetitive rates.

-There is an element of criticism in this game, so please take all comments with a grain of salt and understand that you will be rated critically by another user.

-This also works the other way, you must follow forum rules for this game in which case you are not allowed to flame other users, or start fights, or post comments, each post MUST be a rating of the user above them, otherwise it is not welcome, if you have something to say, I heard PM's work well, I don't want this thread trashed. I'm hoping this thread brings out the best in our geek communtiy

Alright guys, may the ratings begin!:cool:

Great buyer/seller, not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to tech stuff, but overall a good tf member

That work?

Is a rich retard who copied my system :classic: jk

Knows his tech stuff, and plays solitaire for 70 hours a week A++, also a great BF2 player :p

used to have that really nice avatar of the guy smashing his face to a pulp on his keyboard (which i saved on my comp)

funny posts...drives me nuts trying to figure out what the name PZEROFGH means....

Crysalis:
Pros-- seems relatively informed about tech stuff. user name remids me of the zerg scourge in Star Craft!
Cons: avatar leaves something to be desired. Is not a beautiful, lusting girl.

Has a rather amusing username, and likes to joke, seems fairly knowledgable also...!

Sylus, like girls (see profile), posts a lot in off-topic (good thing or bad thing?). Don't know him very well; he is relativley new to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom