Rate My New Comp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
monarch computers are way to expensive, i mean, that 900 dollar link didnt even come with a video card speakers, anything!
better off building your own with a budget, because monarch eats your wallet

SLI is not the type of thing to put in a 1 grand system. first it is a brand new technology and is constantly changing, if you get another card later it will probably have different bios and stuff, for sli to work they need to be exactly the same. Also unless you are gonna be runnin the 19 incher at 1600 by 1200 you won't see much of a performance gain, definatley not worth an extra videocard money.

Those speakers ARE NOT 600 watt. There are NO speakers (computer speakers anyway) that are 600 watt, espesially 2.1 speakers. That must be falsely advertised or something.

If you want really good speakers for your computers, with high quality and the like, you have to go with a digital or multiple analogue output to surround reciever. I personally would recommend Audigy 4 Pro, because it is a high-end output AND recording platform for the mainstream, and it is quite affordable. Once you have your choice of sound device, simply choose a suitable home theatre reciever and connect your devices together. Finally, after you have decided on those, you need to decide on speakers. I have chosen a dual 8 inch 3 way speaker set for front speakers, a 6x9 center speaker, a 12 inch 3 way speaker set for the rear, and a 12 inch JVC (not preference, but more a matter of performance x affordability) subwoofer. I recommend anyone interested in high quality digital surround sound and or audio invest in a high quality sound card, (with 4 or more inputs and outputs for recording) and a high quality speaker set (large woofers being preferable to my personal taste, but if you want studio quality sound, your going to want something that suits high AND low end sound like a Studio Monitor).

IMO ibuypower and cyberpower sucks hard ass

go to monarch computers, they actually test everything, have a great variety of top-quality products, and are professionals and care about you and have great service as opposed to IBP/CP

Ok i'll rate it.... 9/10. My system cost me $1400 Canadian (including 14.5% tax) without monitor, keyboard, spkrs....etc. And I shopped around...That was in Jan, 2005. Purchased in Van, B.C., Canada.
I coulda done better with a package deal, but i wanted specifics..
I paid $40 to have them put it together, and then it comes with 3 yr warranty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom