Rate my awesome new sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
ya.. i didnt feel like posting in the rate my sig section... because i wanna focus on me!

lol critisizm wanted!!!

i made it at work while i was bored.. and our network was down.. and i happened to have some slipknot pictures :)

anywho... comments! i like it alot, its got a nice dark feel to it

slipknotyaaaacopy.png

the nosboost300 part didnt keep its same transparency characteristics because it was changed from a psd/pdf to a png

Ugliest piece of dung sig ive ever seen in my life your a loser for posting this piece

Jk its awsome :)

left side is fine, right side maybe a little touching up around the edges, maybe soften it up a bit

ya i got lazy on the edge.. and urs... well i just plain havent been doing any graphics work at home.. lol i have a line that have asked me.. but i've been reformatting so often that it just sucks... i had a huge virus scare for a while because of something i torrented.... don't think i've forgotten though! lol

Graphically wise its very cool. But the content (slipknot) are just *******es make crap music and try to show something with those stupid masks. Let me conclude Pathetic (by Lamb of Gog) :) .

i love slipknot.. they're drummer is **** awesome.. i like metal.. but i'm deep in it.. i mean i'll jam out to some chimera, hatebreed, dragonforce, dry kill logic, soul fly... but none of em seem to please me w/ the insane beats that slipknot throws down

lol i can't figure out which cuss word you used

stupid butt.
Dude don't waste you ears no slipknot , you want insane drums listen to :
Meshuggah
behemoth
Lamb Of God
Slayer

Not Slipknot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom