Rate it don't hate it (while it aint OC'd)

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
AMD Athlon 64 S939 3500 @ 2.2GHz
ASUS A8N-E Proactive AI nForce4 PCI-E Made for Serious Overclockers
Western Digital 200G
Western Digital 80G
1G Kingston RAM (2x512)
ATi Radeon X800GTO PCI-E w/ OCing Features

Total Price $800.09 (without the RAM cuz I had it already)

I can run DOOM3 @ ultra high settings at 60fps because I don't know how to stop the Vsync.

On the FEAR demo I have everything maxed out and I get 46 FPS average in the stress test never falling below 25 fps and the maximum fps I had was 105.

Haven't even connected it to the intermet cuz I'm too lazy to clean my room. I am ready to OC the $hit outta it because I have 6 fans stuffed in it. I will have pics when I recharge my digi-cam.

P.S The mobo supports nForce4, AthlonX2, AthlonFX, and Athlon64... wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

P.P.S Oh yea and I don't have a cdrom in it cuz the cable aint long enough. I had to sorta mod it and then unmod it to take out the cdrom.... Oh yea and I'm only 14 so I don't have alot of experience, so if I made any errors pleaselet me know so I don't lack computer intelligence and look like an idiot... lol :D

***GAMER FLASH***

an X800GTO cant play Doom3 at Ultra high just because you need 512MB of RAM for the video card. So i dont think its at ultra high. But the FEAR bench looks good. Nice computer for the price.

I highly doubt your X800GTO can play Doom 3 on Ultra settings. Do you know how high the requirements are for that?

wow a very good comp for the price. im currently building mine own too. my case and vid card is gonna come on sat =D

Yeah, for the price it's a good system, but I still don't believe you can play Doom 3 on Ultra settings.

Back
Top Bottom