[RANT]I loss my driving license last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a warning previously which is why i got ticketed.. but i'm not stupid enough to drive without a license, also my parents would kill me.

yeah, if you're careful enough. my parents would never allow me though.. it kinda sucks cause i hate when they have to drive me cause they never leave when i want to or within a 15 minute span and always make stops...

I get what your saying but you would have to deal with all that stuff even if you werent 18

Ive gotten one ticker for driving without a license and it was 160 bucks, sucked but could of been alot worse (considering i was in a wreck) and that was when i was 16, the cops in my city are pretty cool they dont care about getting kids into trouble for no reason, i would of gotten a warning but i had already gotten a noted warning :(
i should probably get my license lol

I got caught driving w/out a license when I was 15. Cop pulled me over and asked where my inspection sticker was. I pointed to the windshield. I'm sure it was just a plan to pull me over for nothing. I just had to show up in court w/ my dad and pay a $50 court fee. First and last time I saw that place. I intend to keep it that way.

i had a warning previously which is why i got ticketed.. but i'm not stupid enough to drive without a license, also my parents would kill me.

Driving with a license is just real stupid.
Down here, they fine you $1200 and you loose your license for 12 months.
And there is also the fact that if you have an accident (your fault or not) you are not covered.

If/when I see the suspesion letter in the mail, I will not be driving at all.

In about 29 hours and 15 minutes time, I will be allowed back on the road again (legally)

YAY! I can drive again! I was about to drive down to my favorite donar kabab place. However I feel asleep before midnight.

This morning I need to drive down to my mechanic to for a service. I need to get the car serviced every 6 months or i loose my warranty. I also need to get my car service because I will be doing a lot of travelling over the christmas break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom