Rant about software vendors,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
:dead:Rant about software vendors,

OK guy's sorry for my absence things have been happening and some of it was excellent some of it was good then there where riots that effected two of my clients and then there was… Software vendors from **** involved…

Well allow me say on behalf of the whole IT service industry, you're the people who make this industry look bad and your nothing but a bunch of **** **** ******s donkey arse molesting jumped up****ing chicken diddlers with all the charm and social grace of a public louse that has a predilection for donkey shows that would happily sell OS2 to there own grandmothers as the best thin since sliced bread, Your nothing but the worst scum that enjoys yummying down on budgets like a fresh bowl of ****, and that I suspect harbor romantic feelings towards house hold appliances that vibrate.

You're a bunch of Chutney Ferrets.

/ Rant glad I got that off my chest.

Lemme guess, they overcharged you by 1000% for something that didn't actually do what you needed it to do despite them saying it did?

Lemme guess, they overcharged you by 1000% for something that didn't actually do what you needed it to do despite them saying it did?

I did call them Chutney Ferrets for a reason, a retarded 5 year old basset hound after a full frontal lobotomy vomiting on a keyboard could write better software than this.

I prefer to use open source software when I can. Heck, if companies started making games that ran in KDE or GNOME I'd probably use some flavor of Linux over Windows on my desktop.

EDIT: 1337 Post count!

I did call them Chutney Ferrets for a reason, a retarded 5 year old basset hound after a full frontal lobotomy vomiting on a keyboard could write better software than this.

I do apologize that you're having a rough time. I do however want to thank you for the completely legit "LOL" I just had in this quiet library when I read this comment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom