Random Thread, I need practice. Please read. Verry off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Inbox me if you would like a Psychic Reading. I need Practice and will ask no Infomation is Given before hand in order to Help with the Acuracey of the Infomation. Like I say Random thread. I'm sure their is alot of people who dont believe this Stuff, so feel free to Roll up Roll up. Not go'ing to Guarentee an amazeing experience, but if you have something you want answered, I'll try.

Also, questions like why did my Mum die of Cancer, I am not the all see Eye, I will not answer but will bring Infomation threw from Spirit.

Try to keep it with in the Bounds of Acceptence.

What type of heart I have ? Black or White ?

You are verry much a person of Aggression, but a person of his own Convictions. Verry forward thinking, and if you want something you will get\take it . You are verry much a person of Laughter, with a serious side to your Humor. Verry much a person of Condemnation, if you Feel\Think a certain Issue Topic needs attention you will take the Lead and sort it out. Mabie you feel out of place or serching for a Pourpus but you have an Energy in which you actually have alot of Energy for Life, but are Looking for something Creative to Channel your Time and Effort.

;)

Edit: Their is going to b e a Person come to you with Questions\ Mabie Guidence. Not so much as a Dilmea, but looking for a solution to their Problem, and wich way to Turn. Feel its a Man, Big in Build and Shaved Head, MABIE an Emotional Solution to his problem. Also their is a Female who is interested in you, Not too distant from you, who waches you and can see a Good Side and Love you have in your Heart, Feel she is on a Level in wich she is asking the same questions as you. A woman with Black her, verry Grounded. Deffo Feel she wants More from Life, and wants to take an Interest in you on a Level.

Any Questions, Inbox me.

You are verry much a person of Aggression, but a person of his own Convictions. Verry forward thinking, and if you want something you will get\take it . You are verry much a person of Laughter, with a serious side to your Humor. Verry much a person of Condemnation, if you Feel\Think a certain Issue Topic needs attention you will take the Lead and sort it out. Mabie you feel out of place or serching for a Pourpus but you have an Energy in which you actually have alot of Energy for Life, but are Looking for something Creative to Channel your Time and Effort.

;)

Edit: Their is going to b e a Person come to you with Questions\ Mabie Guidence. Not so much as a Dilmea, but looking for a solution to their Problem, and wich way to Turn. Feel its a Man, Big in Build and Shaved Head, MABIE an Emotional Solution to his problem. Also their is a Female who is interested in you, Not too distant from you, who waches you and can see a Good Side and Love you have in your Heart, Feel she is on a Level in wich she is asking the same questions as you. A woman with Black her, verry Grounded. Deffo Feel she wants More from Life, and wants to take an Interest in you on a Level.

Any Questions, Inbox me.

you didn't answer my question .. and that's good .. you have +1 from me ;) 99% right ..
keep on the good work :)
Note : your English is worse than mine :p

[EDIT] I just had couple questions :
what did bring you here ? this is a tech forum ..
and who is Larrey? << this you don't have to answer it and it is not random .

I enjoy F@H, I've been a member a cupple of years now. And found tech-foums threw Google as in to peruse a hobby online with my tech based and computer interests. Also I've Inboxed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom