random game question

scottyp123

Solid State Member
hey guys just got a question. i got me new comp and i kept the hard drive so i wouldnt lose everything, and wen i tryed to play this game its like the screen starts in the middle and the rest of the right hand side of it is on the left its pretty weird. i reinstalled it and it still happened. just asking if anyone knows wat could be the problem???
thanx

technoman said:
what is the game and specs of yur Graphic card?
naa my comp easy makes the specs its just starcraft and quake 3 that r the ones that r effected by the screen thingy

You might be having driver problems you should check that out. Also, what is your OS?

my moniter does that as well. i just hit a button on my moniter and it bounces around and re-alligns itself. see if that will work for you?

that only happened to me with quake 3 when i would minimize the game and then come back to it. It would never restore full screen.

Posted by BlackWiddow - Today at 06:29 PM
my moniter does that as well. i just hit a button on my moniter and it bounces around and re-alligns itself. see if that will work for you?
---------------------------------

Try that it's called the auto/set button on my monitor. or go to your menu. And it should be like position.

Back
Top Bottom