Random Chit Chat

Glad to hear you folks are ok over there!! We didn't get the tornado warnings, but the thunderstorms and hard rain we did get. They are calling Tuesday for our next storms..ok..yeah that...

Cool! I got to figure out how to get my tablet to post videos. The reason i need to figure out this is i put Linux into my tablet. So i have no program that will let me do anything but the record part. From there its another hole in the world...

Well, we ended up losing our local fire station, the next closest one is a good 45 minutes away. Airport is closed due to damage to the terminal and one of the towers, and we lost water due to a tree ripping out the water main down the road. Yay?
7853122a-80a8-4fd0-8500-c3e40b72c629.jpeg

It completely took out the fire station??
Yeup, picture only shows the roofing gone, but on the other side where I couldn't pull over to get a picture, the entire structure is gone and one of the engines is on its side, so the county will probably write the whole station off as a loss.

There's this technique in movies and TV shows where the camera shakes on something hits the ground or something crash or a explosion among other things, It's been used in countless of movies and TV shows, It's extremely omnipresent in animation, but it's also used in live-action, TVTropes calls it ''Screen Shake'', but regardless, what is the actual name of this technique?

Back
Top Bottom