Random Chit Chat

I guess I'll ask......
Oh will the great and almighty powers that hold the sacred password to the form control panel .......
Please add Rumble to the list of sites to link videos?
(Janet?????)

I'm sure he has full admin rights, but in the end, the owners of the site have the final say
This. I'm fine with the decision. It makes perfect sense. I mean, I could lose my sh!t and decide to delete the whole site. Not that I would, but the possibility was there. What little I can't do I only have to let the need be known and it gets taken care of.

Nah, it's just getting out easier and it's harder to brainwash people with regular media. With information widely on the internet people are putting the pieces together. What's usually labeled as conspiracy theory is coming true as more and more comes out. Trump definitely had a huge impact because they couldn't buy him out, so they attacked him.
I know there was definately some type of conspiracy going on with all that creepy false information on the media when the pandemic started. That false media was removed.

This. I'm fine with the decision. It makes perfect sense. I mean, I could lose my sh!t and decide to delete the whole site. Not that I would, but the possibility was there. What little I can't do I only have to let the need be known and it gets taken care of.
So... can you recommend that Rumble gets added to the video list?

Back
Top Bottom