Random Chit Chat

Meh. I'm not worried about all the 'demics. I've had Covid twice and have had some wicked bouts of the flu over my lifetime.

Once I stepped away from network news and started looking at things from more of a macro view, I discovered that most of the hysteria was put out there to keep people scared and worried. Does Covid suck? Most definitely, and it can be deadly for some with certain conditions and if it is untreated. Saying that, I have asthma, am obese, and am a diabetic... and survived it twice; your mileage may vary. I don't go around licking doorknobs and stuff, but I also don't wear a face mask unless it is required (thankfully I live in the South and in a red state).
I understand totally. We have all become acustomed to all these viruses circulating and to be entirely honest, most of my fears subsided because I am numb to it now like most of us. I was thinking more logically rather than out of fear. I have athsma and and cought the virus twice and was asymptomatic both times. My husband on the other hand was very sick. My heart pouded the first time my husband contracted the virus because he has a heart condition and was very sick and it caused anerexia. He lost weight and barely survived it. I nursed him back to health. I have an Aunt and Uncle who passed away after contracting the Delta varient and they were good people that didn't deserve to die. Out of thinking logically I never left anyone in my house since the pandemic started. It is no longer safe to mingle. I am a safety guru. I more less take the safest route. That doesnt mean we dont visit grocery stores or remain hermits as my husband and I still go places when the weather warms up and keep our distance from others as much as possible.

I know we are all fed up with this but now a new varient is present and contains parcial characteristics of the Delta varient and is a subvarient of Omicron. I think medical scientist are obsessed with omicron.

Last edited:
Fauci funded the release of Covid and when it came out he went radio silent. It's nothing more than a bad flu, and this country used it to their advantage. Seriously, they're all upper respiratory system infections that can all be lethal in some way if not careful or under the right conditions. I've had it, my wife had it, and IMO bronchitis is worse.

And of course we're still at moderate risk, it's FLU/RSV season lol. Hell I just had strep all last week.
I agree ppm. I think our government in the US is far more corrupt than it ever was in the past, especially after president Trump was elected. Fouci was under scrutany at one point and that explains why he went radio silent.

I wish I had been asymptomatic. It totally sucked but was like a bad case of the flu with a deep cough. I'm glad your husband came through it. What blood type does he have? Some theories suggest that some blood types have it worse than others. My wife and I are both O+.

I wish I had been asymptomatic. It totally sucked but was like a bad case of the flu with a deep cough. I'm glad your husband came through it. What blood type does he have? Some theories suggest that some blood types have it worse than others. My wife and I are both O+.
My husband is A+ and I am O+. They say that people with O+ are less suseptable to complications as a result of the virus but I dont believe that theory because I have known a few O+ and one O- get very sick anyway. It has to be a different genetic makup of the body that is helping with resistance. Covid is supposed to have a hard time attaching to people with RH O blood factor types. Is that really true? I have also known a few O+ people that were asymptomatic like me. I bet it depends on the varient, strains, and level of expsure that play a factor in how sick you will be. If you have high levels of viral load the sicker you will be and less viral loads the lesss likely you will to get sick. If you spend legnthy amounts of time in heavily trafficed areas you may get very sick wheras if your around one sick person for less then 10 minutes the viral load will be milder leaving you to either become asymptomatic or have mild symptoms. I am concerned for my husband because he recetly started a new job. This new job is heavily trafficed and there are people coughing and sneezing everywhere and close in on my husband to the point where he is unable to escape them. I was thinking of talking him into obtaining employment for after hours where he is lesss likely to get exposed and have that job lined up for him before he quits his new job.

Last edited:
I agree ppm. I think our government in the US is far more corrupt than it ever was in the past, especially after president Trump was elected. Fouci was under scrutany at one point and that explains why he went radio silent.
Nah, it's just getting out easier and it's harder to brainwash people with regular media. With information widely on the internet people are putting the pieces together. What's usually labeled as conspiracy theory is coming true as more and more comes out. Trump definitely had a huge impact because they couldn't buy him out, so they attacked him.

Currently enjoying the real time collapse of this country... a combination of extreme incompetence from the Tory government, corruption, Brexit, aging population and the Ukraine war has devastated this country and brought it to it's knees. I wonder if people outside the UK realise how bad it is ? frankly I wonder at times if some people in the UK realise how bad it is. NHS is absolutely fucked, the military said it would take 5 to 10 years to field a single brigade capable of warfighting, the judicial system has been destroyed and is facing years of delays, the police just don't work any more - more likely than not they will not investigate any crime less than rape, murder and drug smuggling - solid 95% chance I could break into my neighbours house, steal their TV, and the police would never turn up. Houseing market is unaffordable for 90% of millenials, the government are stripping away hard fought rights like the right to strike as part of a union (they are taking our laws back to what they were like 100 years ago). Lets not even discuss GDP, economy, and productivity compared to our neighbours and the US.

I pray to god a new non Tory government in 2024 will turn it around. Failing that I have to seriously consider ways to move country.

I think our government in the US is far more corrupt than it ever was in the past, especially after president Trump was elected. Fouci was under scrutany at one point and that explains why he went radio silent.
The government has been very corrupt since JFK. Trump only exposed all of this corruption so people could see what was really going on within our govt.

I know we are all fed up with this but now a new varient is present and contains parcial characteristics of the Delta varient and is a subvarient of Omicron. I think medical scientist are obsessed with omicron.
Pfizer admits to doing direct evolution (gain of function) with the Covid virus

YouTube removed Project Veritas’ bombshell undercover footage of Pfizer research director Jordon Trishton Walker discussing the pharmaceutical giant exploring “directed evolution” research on the COVID-19 virus to create deliberate mutations.​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ant-takes-pv-video-protect-pfizer-big-pharma/
click ->Rumble Video

Edit: can I get an Admin or a Mod to allow Rumble video's here?

Last edited:
The government has been very corrupt since JFK. Trump only exposed all of this corruption so people could see what was really going on within our govt.
TBH, Bush Jr. showed the world how corrupt the US is when he sent us into Iraq. Trump only served to prove that the US is so deeply rooted in it. Greed is a powerful incentive that is literally killing the planet. The Govt is run by corporation lobbyists and we end up fighting for the shitty leftovers.

Last edited:
Currently enjoying the real time collapse of this country... a combination of extreme incompetence from the Tory government, corruption, Brexit, aging population and the Ukraine war has devastated this country and brought it to it's knees. I wonder if people outside the UK realise how bad it is ? frankly I wonder at times if some people in the UK realise how bad it is. NHS is absolutely fucked, the military said it would take 5 to 10 years to field a single brigade capable of warfighting, the judicial system has been destroyed and is facing years of delays, the police just don't work any more - more likely than not they will not investigate any crime less than rape, murder and drug smuggling - solid 95% chance I could break into my neighbours house, steal their TV, and the police would never turn up. Houseing market is unaffordable for 90% of millenials, the government are stripping away hard fought rights like the right to strike as part of a union (they are taking our laws back to what they were like 100 years ago). Lets not even discuss GDP, economy, and productivity compared to our neighbours and the US.

I pray to god a new non Tory government in 2024 will turn it around. Failing that I have to seriously consider ways to move country.
I do, and the US is just as bad if not worse. Our housing market, our economy, our infrastructure, our medical industry, our police, our government. You can thank Biden/admin for instigating the Ukraine proxy war with his money laundering. It only gave ally governments excuses to fuck shit up more.

Back
Top Bottom