Random Chit Chat

Yep.Its 28 here right now. Gonna get real cold tonight. Have winds here of 43mph wind gusts.
20, so their last one was right. Still haven't turned my heater on lol.
Holding at 72 here. Severe thunderstorms, wild advisories, tornado watch until 3AM. Good times, good times.
We dodged that, only got some rain last night. Felt wonderful for a NYE for once.
We just had a thunderstorm here. It woke me up! Didn't stay for long, just a couple of hours. Natural stuff like that is not common here. Temps started to get below 20C at the minimum only.

On Wednesday at work before the end of the day, a top urgent circular came out for an immediate eviction (if I gt the right word) and to come only on Sunday with a negative test result to be allowed into premises (again, if I get the right word). My result turned out negative but two others so far turned out positive so I'm still not going until all results are out to decide.

So, there's now Flurona; a double infection of common flu and Corona, huh!
That's because at the end of the day they're essentially the same thing really. Upper respiratory infection.

It only got just below freezing here last night. We did get some snow, maybe 2", but the roads are clear.

Got 4" snow on saturday eve. Had to go to Ann Arbor U of M hospital Sunday morning but the freeway was fairly decent, local roads were nasty but I used the trailblazer so the drive went well. Last night the low was 10f. Tonight the predicted low is going down to 4f. Today's high is supposed to be 24f, as of this time it is 21f

Took the third/booster dose and it's a Pfiser as well. Now I'm a senior superpfiser.
Why does Firefox still take Pfiser as a spelling mistake? I think it's used much enough to be added to the vocabulary.

Had to visit my doc today to get my prescriptions renewed, so I went ahead and got the flu shot. He told me to wait two weeks before I get my booster shot so it will be more like three because of my work schedule.

Same Booster and Flu both at the same time. The only thing that I was told is that I might feel like crap for a day. One arm was sore... That's it.

But I will say that I got my shots at Walgreens's instead of the doc office.

Speaking of dodging... I woke up in Knoxville yesterday morning to see that Crashville and Cookeville were both getting snow. So it was a day of trying to beat the storm heading east. I was about an hour of so ahead of it all day until it went up towards WV/PA... Got lucky

Back
Top Bottom