Random Chit Chat

Sucky but in a way i'm sympathetic. If they fix it and operate at 5v 10mA and the battery life tanks, you'll get loads of complaints of bad battery life instead.
After years of this issue being a thing (since the original G5) it's funny this is coming up finally. Easy solution for mice not sold anymore, switch to optical switches. If any of my G502s get the double click issue I know how to fix it.

I never got (gotten?) into it no matter how I tried and how others tried to talk me into it. Every single reason I can think of, including those mentioned here so far, I suffered/faced, yet I never got into it.

Sometimes I wonder how can people not just stop smoking at well. But who am I to judge, even tho I'm completely convinced on (of?) it, since I too have weird things going on that I'm sure others would wonder how I cannot stop doing (ehhm). I do feel empathy (more than sympathy, out of respect) for smokers who want to stop smoking. Those who don't wanna, just don't wanna. Gotta respect their choice, simple as that, as long as they do it responsibly without hurting those I'm suppose to protect. One just should keep in mind that they must accept the consequences of their choices; i.e. second hand smoker's damage; e.g. infants and the sick. Especially children. That's one red line.

On the other hand, any of has problems with gamepads not registering some clicks? I've been having this problem since as long as I can remember. I miss double jumps sometimes.

And.... your not currently doing any back ups? That is a very big no-no. If something were to suddenly happen (like your drive suddenly dies)) you could lose everything you have instantly. I fresh install is not as bad as you think it might be. You can get a 2 terabyte (2000 gigs) drive for under $50. today to back up all your data with room to spare
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08VH8R94B?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1
I have some of the material on a 250gb ssd but want to get a 2 tb M.2 card to be able to back everything up. Pictures is the biggest part but there are on-line
Magazines, That i can't get now on line. Music i have downloaded is backed up but cd's go bad so i have them still on the computer. There has to be almost 200gb of pictures on this M.2. Some of them are older than i am. Dads and moms family are in them. I have pictures in this computer a old as 1930's or maybe older. These are backed up on the 250gb drive. I need to get computer management so the different items are on the HD is backed up on the backup drive and clean up the M.2. Anyway i am trying to find a M.2 on sale that i can get. Anyway its weird how i could get so much junk and stuff on a back up drive.

I have some of the material on a 250gb ssd but want to get a 2 tb M.2 card to be able to back everything up. Pictures is the biggest part but there are on-line
Magazines, That i can't get now on line. Music i have downloaded is backed up but cd's go bad so i have them still on the computer. There has to be almost 200gb of pictures on this M.2. Some of them are older than i am. Dads and moms family are in them. I have pictures in this computer a old as 1930's or maybe older. These are backed up on the 250gb drive. I need to get computer management so the different items are on the HD is backed up on the backup drive and clean up the M.2. Anyway i am trying to find a M.2 on sale that i can get. Anyway its weird how i could get so much junk and stuff on a back up drive.
The best thing to do for stuff like this is burn these to blu ray, and copy them to a large drive that you can leave unplugged. 3rd form of backup would be online.

Not interested in using one drive. I have it disabled. I have another drive that i can use but it needs a connection that i can Connect to. A ssd. But sata is what it needs. I would have to erase the drive first. It has windows 7 pro on it. Its another 250 gb drive

The dvd is not a blue ray burner. I can hook up 4 sata 3,0 i think it is. One is external but will not work. Have to get a portable adapter or leave it internal and just unplug it from the computer when done with backup. If i remember both back up drives will need to be unplugged before i do the whole crash to switch to 2.0. I still have no plans to go to windows 11 yet. Maybe in oh, say 4 years from now. Maybe they will have most of the bugs out by then

Back
Top Bottom