Random Chit Chat

I think i will wait til they work out the bugs in the system first. Hell, They just started to get windows 10 fixed, and now they want to switch over to windiws11. I have heard its only a fancy windows 10, only with Bugs in the system. Anyone remember when windows 10 first came out? I opted out till i really had to. I never wanted to leave windows 7 but this new computer won't work with windows 7. USB 3 and M,2 jinxed that up. This motherboard doesn't have USB 2.1 so i can only have one input on the front panel. There is 4 USB 3's on the back. Security 2.0 is on the board but disabled for now. I cannot switch to it without reinstalling windows 10 and all the programs in this system. I hope they find a shortcut to work around the 2.0 security. Waiting till maybe 2700.

Been doing some drawing practice on my iPad. I was doing it pretty intensely a few months ago, probably 20+ hours a week. But had a long break and finally got the time and energy to get back into it. I drew Joe Biden. Not sure why, just the first person that came to my head. Wasn't my best drawing but practice is practice.

Been doing some drawing practice on my iPad. I was doing it pretty intensely a few months ago, probably 20+ hours a week. But had a long break and finally got the time and energy to get back into it. I drew Joe Biden. Not sure why, just the first person that came to my head. Wasn't my best drawing but practice is practice.
You drew this? -->:poop:

I think i will wait til they work out the bugs in the system first. Hell, They just started to get windows 10 fixed, and now they want to switch over to windiws11. I have heard its only a fancy windows 10, only with Bugs in the system. Anyone remember when windows 10 first came out? I opted out till i really had to. I never wanted to leave windows 7 but this new computer won't work with windows 7. USB 3 and M,2 jinxed that up. This motherboard doesn't have USB 2.1 so i can only have one input on the front panel. There is 4 USB 3's on the back. Security 2.0 is on the board but disabled for now. I cannot switch to it without reinstalling windows 10 and all the programs in this system. I hope they find a shortcut to work around the 2.0 security. Waiting till maybe 2700.
check out this report on using a by pass script
A new script allows you to install Windows 11 on devices with incompatible hardware, such as missing TPM 2.0, incompatible CPUs, or the lack of Secure Boot.

My friend at the age of 37 in 2021 has *decided* to start smoking. I can't even...
Was your friend previously a smoker before? I quit back in '08 and it is a very hard to get over this addiction. It would not be hard for me even after all this time to pick up a cigarette.

Back
Top Bottom