Random Chit Chat

Quite happy with 11. Been using it for about 3 months and had barely any problems at all. Everything has worked fine for me. That said, it doesn't really do anything that 10 didn't that I care about. No matter how much Microsoft try and re-invent widgets, I will never use them. Only thing I specifically dislike is no task manager access from the taskbar.

I ain't gonna move to Win11 until it provides something I specifically need that Win10 does not. Let's say a new DirectX version if I wanna play a game that requires it, for example. Not even if it improves to perfection. Dunno what the migration would screw for me so no risks unless it's worth it.

Quite happy with 11. Been using it for about 3 months and had barely any problems at all. Everything has worked fine for me. That said, it doesn't really do anything that 10 didn't that I care about. No matter how much Microsoft try and re-invent widgets, I will never use them. Only thing I specifically dislike is no task manager access from the taskbar.
My issue is all the slow down from the added security shit people will disable anyways. I won't install it on my main machine until there's a toolkit for it.

You can pin the Task Manager to the Taskbar. The thing I miss in Win 11 is they took out the ability to create toolbars (like the Desktop toolbar).. I have been using the desktop toolbar in every version of Windows since Win 2K.

Back
Top Bottom