Random Chit Chat

Was able to get it going and played about 30 minutes. Seems ok, but the hold L to turn camera is bugging me.
Agreed.
The original game depended on controls like motion stuff and what's not so mayne they tried to improve it but couldn't/didn't wanna break some aspects and that's what happened.

This month has been a shitty one.

Earlier this month our 30 year old daughter went in the hospital, the following day she went into a coma. While that was going on, we had to put our 19 year old dog, that we had since she was a pup, to sleep. A few days later I learned that a good friend of mine lost his fight with cancer.

After our daughter was in a coma for several weeks, they told us that she had suffered major brain damage and advised us to take her off life support. It was a difficult decision but we consented. She passed away 4 days later.

2 days left in this rotten month. What else can go wrong?

Earlier this month our 30 year old daughter went in the hospital, the following day she went into a coma. While that was going on, we had to put our 19 year old dog, that we had since she was a pup, to sleep. A few days later I learned that a good friend of mine lost his fight with cancer.

After our daughter was in a coma for several weeks, they told us that she had suffered major brain damage and advised us to take her off life support. It was a difficult decision but we consented. She passed away 4 days later.

Sorry for your loss, Stroll. May your dear-departed rest in peace.
Keep in mind that this is life. As we say here; life is a day in your favor and a day against your favor.

My lord that is terrible, I'm so sorry. If I might ask, what caused it?

Sorry to hear of this Strollin. I have been through several funerals but never like this. Sorry to hear about this. I know as i got older i saw more and more of my family die. Makes you have abandonment Issues. I have had to go on that train a few times. I am down to one brother and everyone else is all dead. Bill and i keep saying that only the good die young. That said,, we must be the really bad ones in the family. If i didn't laugh i would cry all the time. I miss my family alot, so I think when its my time, i can see my family again. Thats all i can look forward too! Hang in there fellow.

Back
Top Bottom