Random Chit Chat

Yay me. I was notified this morning that I had won a gaming chair off a contest on Instagram. I vaguely remember entering the contest so I was hesitant to respond but I did. I was given an Amazon link and a gift code and was told I may end up paying a buck or two due to taxes. It ended up being $1.35 which I covered with some of the Amazon credit my account had accrued, so a $122.99 chair for free.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PPC1KGF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Same chair my boy has just a different brand. It's pretty nice.

Notifications on this thread stopped again. Sorry but this is stupid.

Anyway, anyone emulating Zelda Skyward Sword HD? Does it add better controls to run with PC controllers or should I just stick with the non HD emulated?

Notifications on this thread stopped again. Sorry but this is stupid.

Anyway, anyone emulating Zelda Skyward Sword HD? Does it add better controls to run with PC controllers or should I just stick with the non HD emulated?
Been so busy I haven't even tried. I have a customer that needs a new battery in his Macbook, once this is done I might see if it's doable.

Yay me. I was notified this morning that I had won a gaming chair off a contest on Instagram. I vaguely remember entering the contest so I was hesitant to respond but I did. I was given an Amazon link and a gift code and was told I may end up paying a buck or two due to taxes. It ended up being $1.35 which I covered with some of the Amazon credit my account had accrued, so a $122.99 chair for free.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PPC1KGF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Congrats Trotter!

My wife won $1000 on a scratcher lottery ticket this week.

Been so busy I haven't even tried. I have a customer that needs a new battery in his Macbook, once this is done I might see if it's doable.
Managed to run the HD release on Yuzu. Only serious problem I'm having is garbage and stuttering in cutscenes. Gameplay seems to run very well. Early in the game.

Hopefully they made the controls more XBOX gamepad friendlier than the original non HD.

But honestly I'm not expecting any similar experience with BOTW. Nothing beets posts apocalyptic games... and movies, so to speak.

Managed to run the HD release on Yuzu. Only serious problem I'm having is garbage and stuttering in cutscenes. Gameplay seems to run very well. Early in the game.

Hopefully they made the controls more XBOX gamepad friendlier than the original non HD.

But honestly I'm not expecting any similar experience with BOTW. Nothing beets posts apocalyptic games... and movies, so to speak.
Half of that might come down to just being an immature emulator. Cemu took a long time to get to where it was rather good, Yuzu is younger. I have it, but about to swap this battery.

One thing you learn fast when you're fat: cheap chairs break. Every time I buy a $50 chair it last like 6 months before I snap something and fall off it. $200 chairs seem to last me a good 5+ years though. My work will pay for a chair up to $300 so I might request one even though my current one is probably good for a few more years...

Was able to get it going and played about 30 minutes. Seems ok, but the hold L to turn camera is bugging me.

Back
Top Bottom