Random Chit Chat

I've seen some places that are doing leaked .iso's
Seeing as how I'm still on 7, it is not worth my time to play around with it. I've got a new 500gb 970 plus EVO just for installing 10 but it is still sitting in the box... But I've been putting this off for a long time now. Not sure if it is because I'm too lazy or just like using 7 for a while bit longer

Last edited:
Atleast the core Windows experience is good. I'm an Apple fan as you all know but no matter how long I own a macbook, I still just prefer hows Windows 10 handles Windows management. Easier to move them around, snap them to one side and so on. There are MacOS addons that somewhat replicate it, but nothing is as good as native built in support that only Apple could do, but never will. Oh, and if you plug any mouse into a Mac except an Apple mouse, it feels horrible. Some horrible sensitivty curve where it starts off too slow and then suddenly goes too fast. And no built in smooth scrolling support if you have a ratcheted mouse wheel like on every gaming mouse. So yet another MacOS addon called HyperScroll is required to make it feel like Windows. If I had to live with one OS for the rest of my life it would definitely be Windows 10, probably the only parts of MacOS I definitively find better is how it better respects your privacy, and Spotlight. Spotlight is so damn good.

I started to install Linux on my standby computers. I don't play specialized games on them and emulation is already supported on them. everything else is available; media playing, office-like apps (tho not specialized), OS management (tho not as friendly), etc.

Some distributions look similar to Windows. And there's an add-on called TwisterUI that make Linux even more Windows-like. It's just a little annoying to find a distribution with all the features you want. Some of them don't even mount additional internal storage devices automatically, or give you hell to do so, which is bad.

I'm a victim of fraud. The fraud is called TEHNOPARK MOSCOW in Russia according to the SMS I received for the withdrawal.
I already did all the legal actions with the bank to return the money. Right now I'm trying to find, and a way to contact, this so called Tehno something but it seems to be no where to be specifically found.

Any idea what to do on the international level?

Have no idea. Other than changing all your passwords to something that Most would never figure out, not much else you can do. Even banks here can't seem to be able to filter the fraud. Not sure how we can even filter it out. One thing that pisses me off is some of the places i go to only let you have passwords no longer than 12 letters that one has to have a number or letter but none of the other symbols to make it harder for someone to get into your accounts. Good luck my friend. Wish i had better news for you like a miracle cure for computer fraud.

Back
Top Bottom