Random Chit Chat

I guess i am lucky. No knocks rattles, or any other noises. Just burns a quart of oil a month. I have to add anti-freeze every few days too. I think both could be caused by seeping head gaskets.
Those Chevy/GM V6 3400 engines were notorious for that. I forgot that I had a '97 Venture that blew the intake gasket before it was out of warranty and did it again two years later. My wife had an 01 Malibu with the same engine and the same problem

Milne is a small block 5.0 V-8. I'm not sure just how far i went before i was seeing the temp going up before i pulled over. This has been this way for 3-4 years ago.

What's wrong with people? Music isn't necessary better just because more advanced instruments and high quality recording is used. Games aren't necessarily better if they are closer to the Arcade version. There's no such a thing as automatically better in arts. Design and composition matter too.

Just thinking loud. Mostly retro gamers and the 80's born know what I mean.

What's wrong with people? Music isn't necessary better just because more advanced instruments and high quality recording is used. Games aren't necessarily better if they are closer to the Arcade version. There's no such a thing as automatically better in arts. Design and composition matter too.

Just thinking loud. Mostly retro gamers and the 80's born know what I mean.
Elitism moved from being ironic to unironic these days and it's annoying as hell. I could rip the Mass Effect Legendary to shreds but I don't because the original was great in 2007. Meanwhile most on the net are nitpicking it to death. Same goes for music, and what's worse is even a lot of musicians still hold on to genre elitism when it's literally pure preference. Stupid.

Back
Top Bottom