Random Chit Chat

Well, I am trying Firefox out.I like it with windows. Some of the programs like News mags on line want to use edge. Can't seem to get around that. It should come in Firefox or chrome.Other than that it seems to be much faster than Google. They also make a version of Firefox for android as well. Its a mess. Took it a couple of days to fix it. So i would say don't try that one yet. Let them fix the issues with it first. All in all, I like this version of Firefox. More later

181949611_3908325692589498_7961922251845590462_n.jpg

Am I the only one obsessed with such a thing?

Well, I am trying Firefox out.I like it with windows. Some of the programs like News mags on line want to use edge. Can't seem to get around that. It should come in Firefox or chrome.Other than that it seems to be much faster than Google. They also make a version of Firefox for android as well. Its a mess. Took it a couple of days to fix it. So i would say don't try that one yet. Let them fix the issues with it first. All in all, I like this version of Firefox. More later
I use UBlock Origin, Privacy Badger, Behave and Facebook Container with my Firefox. On only a few sites that I will have to disable UBlock and Privacy Badger. Walmart sent 15 port scans to my computer the last time I made a purchase from them on line. I filed a complaint and they did reply with an apology, but did not state they would stop doing that.
Port Scanning: https://www.tunnelsup.com/browser-portscanning/
Firefox is the only browser that I know of that has this add-on (Behave), but I have not checked that other browsers would support this.

I use UBlock Origin, Privacy Badger, Behave and Facebook Container with my Firefox. On only a few sites that I will have to disable UBlock and Privacy Badger. Walmart sent 15 port scans to my computer the last time I made a purchase from them on line. I filed a complaint and they did reply with an apology, but did not state they would stop doing that.
Port Scanning: https://www.tunnelsup.com/browser-portscanning/
Firefox is the only browser that I know of that has this add-on (Behave), but I have not checked that other browsers would support this.
Most of the US based scans that hit my firewall are US based shops. Not real sure the point, but it's there.

Back
Top Bottom