Random Chit Chat

Got a nice surprise in the mail yesterday, a check for $1400 additional stimulus money. This must be because of our disabled daughter since we claimed her as a dependent on our 2020 taxes.

As of today, I am considered "fully vaccinated", 2 weeks past my 2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine! Don't plan to do things differently, will still wear a mask in public, social distance, wash hands, limit exposure to crowds, etc...

Last edited:
Most all vaccines need periodic "boosters" to remain effective. Test data indicates the Pfizer vaccine is effective for 6 months or longer.

Because of my needing Oxygen 24/7 i don't go outside much. Stores are a big nono!! A friend got his first shot yesterday. His injection site made a mouse look small. He said he called the hospital and they said it was normal for some people to have that reaction. Screw that!! Not me. We call our orders in at wally world and then drive over and they place the stuff we ordered in the back of the truck. Give it a few hours and we can bring it in the house. The meats are a bit harder but Deb or Robert goes in and gets the order and right back out. We freeze it as it was frozen when we got the order. I haven't seen two of my drs since last spring. We do a phone thing. They sent me and Deb a kit from the va to us. It has a thermometer some alcohol wipes,, some masks and some stuff for her. I get my meds from them and she does as well. We both came from a military family. She went Navy. I was in the coast guard. My uncles and dad along with my brother were in different branches. Her father was in early air corps. Thats pre air force.
Today i am painting. I have first coat on the ceiling. I had the computer covered when putting paint on the ceiling. In a couple of hours i can do the second coat. That should do it for the ceiling. Next the walls. Maybe tomorrow. See how i feel. Can't believe how much it is lightened up in here with just the white on the ceiling. Cool!! Later

Yes, but they will want you to continue getting these dumb shots until people finally quit. Meanwhile my last dose of shots was 20 years ago for diseases that are coming back because of idiots not vaxing their kids. Will it affect me? Can bet money it won't. It'll just become the new flu shot that also doesn't work.

Recently had an argument with my ex on this because I've seen my son a total of 3 times since this started over a year ago. Going in circles making excuses because at first she was saying she was afraid he might bring it home to her. Now that she's got the shots she's changed her story up like a dumbass typical liberal nut case. But yet just called me 2 days ago saying I could do a father son day at Scarborough Fair....like what? Drive 45 minutes to an outdoor theme park filled with people who half probably won't have a mask on but I can't see him in my own damn house. This is how stupid Covid believers sound.

Edit: And don't get me started on "Herd Immunity" ugh.

First they rejected my appointment for the shot because I'm naturally immunized by recovery. Couple of days ago the status changed to eligible (if this is the right word).

Anyway, the fasting month started. Gonna be fun.

Back
Top Bottom