Random Chit Chat

I guess the treasury Department is a little behind. Yesterday, we got notified by mail that we would be receiving a 2nd stimulus check in the amount of $1200 ($600x2). That check was deposited into our savings on Dec 30th of last year!

I guess the treasury Department is a little behind. Yesterday, we got notified by mail that we would be receiving a 2nd stimulus check in the amount of $1200 ($600x2). That check was deposited into our savings on Dec 30th of last year!
LOL... or maybe not!
If you do get an extra $1,200. I wouldn't keep it though cuz they might want it back at a later date with interest!
Of course you could be an illegal alien and then you could keep it

Can't blame an entire generation for the habits of the minority. There are good and bad eggs in the basket.
Bingo.
I take it you got the second one but didn't receive the rest? My spouse had her status for the 3rd one says 24th so we'll see. My status still only says not available.
LOL... or maybe not!
If you do get an extra $1,200. I wouldn't keep it though cuz they might want it back at a later date with interest!
Of course you could be an illegal alien and then you could keep it
Yea cause they don't pay taxes, but yet still receive.

Yup, we had $2800 ($1400x2) deposited on 3/12, the day after Biden signed the bill. I even posted in this thread on that day asking if others had gotten theirs as well.

Back
Top Bottom