Random Chit Chat

Great news on the negative test Trotter!
What about Mrs. Trotter?
She will go for another test in a few days. Her symptoms are not too bad, as in no breathing difficulty and a minor cough. Hers is more body aches, fatigue, sinus congestion, and such. Apparently the asian variety.

Anyone recently bought graphics card HP brand, I am going to get a HP Quadro K4000M 4GB Pcie Video Card, anyone has it?
Below I am giving complete specs of quadro video card
General Information:
HP - Quadro K4000m 4GB PCIE Video Card.
MPN: 700107-001.
Product Type: Video Adapter
Enclosure Type: Plug-In Card
Interface Type: PCI Express 2.0 X16
Platform: PC
PROCESSOR & CHIPSET:
Graphics Processor: Nvidia Quadro K400m
Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
Chipset Line: Quadro
Chipset Model: K4000M
Number Of Stream Processors: 448
MEMORY:
Standard Memory: 4GB
Memory Technology: GDDR5 Sdram
Bus Width: 384 BIT

Would be glad to know any recommendations for below as well.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
AMD Radeon RX 5700
Nvidia Quadro RTX

Anyone recently bought graphics card HP brand, I am going to get a HP Quadro K4000M 4GB Pcie Video Card, anyone has it?
General Information:
PROCESSOR & CHIPSET:
MEMORY:

Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
AMD Radeon RX 5700
Nvidia Quadro RTX
That's a laptop GPU.

General Information:
PROCESSOR & CHIPSET:
MEMORY:

Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
AMD Radeon RX 5700
Nvidia Quadro RTX

Dunno about that specific model, but the Quadro lineup is for production not gaming. Also from the specs it's clearly too old both in production and in technology. Depending on its purpose, it could be okay; e.g. extremely cheap or free, or maybe for collectors, for the purpose of no much more than basic video output, or about as useless if the purpose is playing games of the last five years or so.

Those last three are ages ahead of it. All I can say is that RTX 3080 and RX 5700 are of the same gaming tier; top-end, but the Quadro RTX is, again, meant for production.

Both gaming and production video cards can still be used interchangeably for gaming and production, mind you, but the performance vs value ratio will be poor in comparison. So priority is the judge for which to get if you gotta choose one.

think he meant the K4000, no M.
MPN is definitely the MXM variant.
Dunno about that specific model, but the Quadro lineup is for production not gaming. Also from the specs it's clearly too old both in production and in technology. Depending on its purpose, it could be okay; e.g. extremely cheap or free, or maybe for collectors, for the purpose of no much more than basic video output, or about as useless if the purpose is playing games of the last five years or so.

Those last three are ages ahead of it. All I can say is that RTX 3080 and RX 5700 are of the same gaming tier; top-end, but the Quadro RTX is, again, meant for production.

Both gaming and production video cards can still be used interchangeably for gaming and production, mind you, but the performance vs value ratio will be poor in comparison. So priority is the judge for which to get if you gotta choose one.
RX5700 is last gen, RTX 3080 and 6800XT are same tier.

Back
Top Bottom