Random Chit Chat

Well, i guess i am back to a motherboard. guess it don't really matter. I have a newer system that came out around 2012 and became kinda outdated a couple of years as FM2 came out. Still not to bad.

Yep, About the same keeping this board alive till i build my new system. Just waiting on a couple of things for the weather station and then for this computer.

Thanks for asking Dan. We were hoping my daughter would be released from the hospital in time for Thanksgiving but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. She has been having severe headaches and they haven't been able to find a pain killer that will ease her discomfort. We have decided to postpone our Thanksgiving until she comes home.

A buddy of mine sent me a text with a picture of a 1TB thumb drive that he bought for the great price of only $30! I texted back and asked if he could actually copy 1TB of data to it and told him of the scams. Sure enough, he tried but couldn't copy anywhere near 1TB of data on there. Lesson learned.

Luckily, he bought it for work with the corporate credit card so it didn't come out of his pocket.

Well, today I retired my PS4 Pro. I have it sitting in our upstairs living room while I decide what I'll do with it. Either put it downstairs or back in it's box. Because of that I cleared the 1TB NVMe M.2 I had for it and put it in my machine.

Back
Top Bottom