Random Chit Chat

I think my days of climbing up & down ladders may have come to a close. The other day I was climbing down off a ladder and fell. I managed to hit my head on a concrete slab and ended up in the ER. They did a CAT scan and determined that there was no fracture or concussion but it took 8 staples to close the gash on my head.

It sucks to get old!
My SO does not allow me on ladders unless she's around for this reason. It's a little embarrassing but I get it. Hope you're ok.

Well, My Friends, From not hearing anything from Celery, I have a heavy heart that our friend has died. No one i have talked to has seen him here Its working on the second month now. I for one will miss my friend. RIP Cel...

Well, My Friends, From not hearing anything from Celery, I have a heavy heart that our friend has died. No one i have talked to has seen him here Its working on the second month now. I for one will miss my friend. RIP Cel...
That's what I worry but I just searched the obits out of San Antonio and didn't find one that matches Cel. His first name is William and he was born in April 1950.

Back
Top Bottom