Random Chit Chat

wow gas is cheap there...
And it was even cheaper before the new regulations. Now it depends on oil prices.

People are complaining about these prices because we're on top of the list of the world's oil producers and prices should be cheaper than this like rice is cheaper in Indonesia or something.

At one point it was ~$0.45 USD for regular and ~$0.60 USD for premium :mad:

Its only $1.87 here
Regular or premium?

We measure it by the litre here too. I just made the conversion for the convenience. I didn't know it was metric in Canada.

Fun fact: Since the Saudi Riyal is tied to the USD, somehow the price in SR per liter is almost the same as USD per US gallon (yeah, there's an imperial gallon too and it's smaller that US gallon). So $1 USD per US gallon almost equals SR1 per liter. The USD per gallon is bigger tho, so with bigger numbers this rule loses its effect.

Oh yeah, in Canada I believe it litre and in USA it's liter :D

And it was even cheaper before the new regulations. Now it depends on oil prices.

People are complaining about these prices because we're on top of the list of the world's oil producers and prices should be cheaper than this like rice is cheaper in Indonesia or something.

At one point it was ~$0.45 USD for regular and ~$0.60 USD for premium :mad:

Regular or premium?
Thats Regular, US gallon. Back in the summer it was $1.29 a Gallon Regular. It started going up when school started up again.

I have an app on my phone called Shazam that allows me to id songs playing on the radio. Let Shazam listen for a few seconds and it will id the song and tell you the artist and other info such as a link to play the song/video and often the lyrics. It's a cool app but it only works with recorded music.

I may be late with this info and perhaps everyone else was already aware of this but Google can now id songs as well. Actually, Google has had the ability to id recorded music for awhile. However, Google added something new recently and I think it's amazing. Say "Ok Google, What's this song?" and it will id the song. The big difference between it and an app like Shazam is that it can id a song that you sing (even if you are a terrible singer like myself) and will even id a song that you hum!

Check this article: Hum-to-search

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom