Random Chit Chat

What do you think of 18MPG combined, 16MPG city and 22MPG highway driving consumption for an I6 12v ~180HP 1992 German sedan? I can get it to 23.~MPG highway too. Gas is premium 91 AKI and this month here it is ~$1.6 USD per gallon. Regular 87 AKI ($.45 USD/Gal) works too but with careful or no heavy acceleration/pressure and towing.

And it is worth replacing under current economy considering gas consumption and better spare parts availability (the only two problems I have)? It's a mid-size sedan (MB 300E) so I need a similar size to meet my current needs of which I cannot afford reducing.

A new car of that size class, no less than $24K USD. And can't get a smaller car due to my needs. I don't think it a good idea to get a used one.

What do you think of 18MPG combined, 16MPG city and 22MPG highway driving consumption for an I6 12v ~180HP 1992 German sedan? I can get it to 23.~MPG highway too. Gas is premium 91 AKI and this month here it is ~$1.6 USD per gallon. Regular 87 AKI ($.45 USD/Gal) works too but with careful or no heavy acceleration/pressure and towing.

And it is worth replacing under current economy considering gas consumption and better spare parts availability (the only two problems I have)? It's a mid-size sedan (MB 300E) so I need a similar size to meet my current needs of which I cannot afford reducing.
wow gas is cheap there...

Back
Top Bottom