Random Chit Chat

There are times when i hate doctors and equipment folks that sale junk, Hospitals that don't fax the results and va clinics that don't send the requests and insurance companys...Not really in any one folder or order!! All the rush-rush shit to find out now, because they all screwed up i will be waiting till Dec 30th to find out what the hell is going on with my lungs!!! And they go to collage for this shit!!!!

Regretfully....
The VA servercies are the worst in this country, It is shameful that you risk your life to serve and protect our country and when it comes to proper medical care, a third world country can provide better care for their people than the VA does for vets.

Yep. It sucks! In the 30 or so years now I only had three doctors who were worth anything. I see so many that need help waiting around for someone to see to there needs! My opinion is that they want us dead so they can help the next bunch of vets coming off the line. We still have a few vets here from ww2!

Yep. It sucks! In the 30 or so years now I only had three doctors who were worth anything. I see so many that need help waiting around for someone to see to there needs! My opinion is that they want us dead so they can help the next bunch of vets coming off the line. We still have a few vets here from ww2!
Your at veteran or am i confused?

Regretfully....
The VA servercies are the worst in this country, It is shameful that you risk your life to serve and protect our country and when it comes to proper medical care, a third world country can provide better care for their people than the VA does for vets.
This is the point where a European like myself would normally swoop in to get in a low blow, but as far as I know care for veterans is bad everywhere, including here in the UK.

I'm a veteran but I don't use the VA for my medical needs. I have Medicare and pay for supplemental insurance that gives me prescription drug coverage and dental coverage as well as eye glasses and hearing aids.

The nearest VA hospital is too far away for my liking anyway. I have a buddy that could well afford to have coverage like mine but chooses to use the VA facilities anyway in order to save money. Fortunately for him, he has no chronic illnesses that he is dealing with so he basically just goes in for checkups and such.

@Wallaby Dan - Any word from or about Cel?

I'm a veteran but I don't use the VA for my medical needs. I have Medicare and pay for supplemental insurance that gives me prescription drug coverage and dental coverage as well as eye glasses and hearing aids.

The nearest VA hospital is too far away for my liking anyway. I have a buddy that could well afford to have coverage like mine but chooses to use the VA facilities anyway in order to save money. Fortunately for him, he has no chronic illnesses that he is dealing with so he basically just goes in for checkups and such.

@Wallaby Dan - Any word from or about Cel?
Yeah, what ever happened to cel? He hasn't been around in a few weeks...

Back
Top Bottom