Random Chit Chat

I've never gotten hit with Captcha for this forum but have for others. I believe it's because I use a VPN. Do you use a VPN SG? If so, try turning it off and see if the Captcha goes away.

There were 2 forum sites, this one and another called Computer Forums that were owned by the same organization so they combined them into this single site. Some of us like me were members of both sites, some were only members of this site and some were only members of the other site. We're all one, big, happy family now!

They actually announced the merger a year ago or so but never did it so we thought it wasn't gonna happen after all. Surprise!

Welcome Carlos!

I might join that one too, is it good / active?

Captcha started so suddenly when I was still on CF. Soon as I came here to TF I also found it waiting for me. Maybe because I'm a foreigner :p
What? IP's are different across countries!
Say, are you all Americans here? Back at CF it was so multicultural at some point is felt crazy! The crazy kind you love.

Carl OS sounds cool being in a tech forum ;)
No worries, I won't as about wr. Does it stand for write? Oops!
Haha I love the creativity youre such a "Smart Guy" XD haha, I think it's just my initials im afraid.

We got 1.25 inches and high winds over 40mph. I didn't see any hail but trees really moving around! We needed the cooldown. It went from 103,(it was down from 108)all the way down to 65!! Nice today. Low 80's

Back
Top Bottom