Random Chit Chat

Do you guys get Captcha verification coming here? I keep getting it and I have to solve the whole thing. I can skip it by clickung on the back button several times, and sometimes only once. I did solve it several times but it keeps coming on every visit.

sorry to hear that sg. all i can think off is where you're at. i'm not getting capcha here.

Do you guys get Captcha verification coming here? I keep getting it and I have to solve the whole thing. I can skip it by clickung on the back button several times, and sometimes only once. I did solve it several times but it keeps coming on every visit.
Not once have I ever gotten a captcha at this site.

Same here, I hate that captcha crap. Don't know who came up with it but they need to go back and fix it.One of my sites i go to all the time started one day using it. how many traffic lights. Done with them next group i think was school buses and then it did it again...and again... I said screw it and make contact by email. It went away. I was told that no one subscribed to it and they would be looking into it. I think its spam if you ask me.

What merger?
There were 2 forum sites, this one and another called Computer Forums that were owned by the same organization so they combined them into this single site. Some of us like me were members of both sites, some were only members of this site and some were only members of the other site. We're all one, big, happy family now!

They actually announced the merger a year ago or so but never did it so we thought it wasn't gonna happen after all. Surprise!

Welcome Carlos!

Yeah, liking that there is some activity here now... techist was dead before the merge (some of the other TF natives can testify to this) but like strollin said We're all one, big, happy family now, and we accept new members.

Back
Top Bottom