Random Chit Chat

lots of forums used forum as part of insignia. some start with "the" as well. here it's one word only so be creative. i give you TcH.

TF, it is. Sounds funny and weird (ehhm) but why not. TcH sounds like a periodic element. I hate those. But good one.

Okay, I removed every single alert/notification check and I'm still receiving the emails. Could be a but in my account after the migration. I'll try to unwatch every watched thread and choose "without email notification". Otherwise I will make a sub-folder for it in the spam/junk.

Do you guys get Captcha verification coming here? I keep getting it and I have to solve the whole thing. I can skip it by clickung on the back button several times, and sometimes only once. I did solve it several times but it keeps coming on every visit.

Do you guys get Captcha verification coming here? I keep getting it and I have to solve the whole thing. I can skip it by clickung on the back button several times, and sometimes only once. I did solve it several times but it keeps coming on every visit.
I stay logged in all the time so i did not find that at all

Back
Top Bottom