Random Chit Chat

you're right dan. i forgot i upgraded my pc pretty much. new mobo, cpu, psu, video card mems and what else.

by the way i still have my i5-3570 box with dual boot, win7 and kubuntu. :dance:

I don't know right now. w10 Tries to push things and i go in a delete them. But it is just instance to shove edge in and a few other things. So far i have been able to cut them off at the pass but never know. Anyway i don't like pushy people and i sure as hell don't like pushy computers!!

pushy pushy pushy! :LOL:

doing pretty good dan. i'm glad i changed my insurance for this year. it's a keeper. had a nurse visit and a consult with phy therapy. been busy calling and setting appts with the oncologist, neurosurgeon gi doc and home health. whew!

talked with my ins and it was really nice. she told me i'm getting two meals a day for two weeks. $40 of OTC meds and new hearing aids. :dance:

Not bad! On the topic of health stuff, I have a phone appointment with the hospital about my gluten intolerance (might be coeliac, need to get it confirmed). Maybe soon I get to have a camera up my arse, so that'll be phone.

How about you?

Last edited:
Don't know about the rest of you but the whole time during this pandemic, I didn't personally know anyone who had contracted covid-19. That changed on Tuesday when I learned that a good friend of mine tested positive for the virus. He apparently has a mild case though as he doesn't require hospitalization and is just self-isolating at home. He has underlying health issues, not the least of which is that he had his 70th birthday 2 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom