Random Chit Chat

I did!! Deb jumped down there necks with Both feet. I just chased them around the hospital to send them her way. I walked out with the 6 meds i was on before i had pneumonia. They for whatever stopped my meds and so i went home in my pajamas. Don't go there..:hide: Deb wondered why but i did so anyway i was to say coming off meds they gave to me to begin with. I am one of those who don't come off of mood altered drugs well. So you can guess the rest..

yeah i can. been there.

this is an interesting site. pretty big too. i could get lost in here. i'm surprised i have this title.

yeah i can. been there.

this is an interesting site. pretty big too. i could get lost in here. i'm surprised i have this title.
Your account from CF was merged with the one you had here so your post count was carried over as well.

Cel? Is that you disguised as some rusty tools? This is the first I've seen you here if I missed something. How are you holding up, bud?

I use Media Player Classic (the variant I find first) as my main player for anything. I use WMP for just one single feature; SRS WOW Effects (that's a mouthful).

I other news, one of my old computers is acting up. The main SSD broke suddenly and one of the HDD's still works but keeps hanging all the system. Two parts at the same time, the odds!

Back
Top Bottom