Random Chit Chat

Technochicken, anyone is welcome here. Just know, we don't always talk computers. Never know what gonna be next here! Welcome to our linsanity. And not sure but this could be the longest thread in history! Hope we make it longer.:silly:

Technochicken, anyone is welcome here. Just know, we don't always talk computers. Never know what gonna be next here! Welcome to our linsanity. And not sure but this could be the longest thread in history! Hope we make it longer.:silly:
No, actually the other one is, it has 57,000 posts and this one has 26,000. ( sorry to burst your bubble... :)

I have folks telling me that Groove music is the new Windows media player. Well, i guess cows and pigs fly...not sure when they gained wings but..
I have been using Windows Media player and for the most part works great. Groove, well it just sucks!! I find the group and only one track, that means what 8+ tracks just walked away. Go to WMP its all there.. Windows...

Don't even get we started on the windows ten updates:
1 microsoft special, includes BSODs with a side of major hardware issues and some locking up when you are trying to something quickly.

finally got my old 23" monitor back on my pc off the security system and the old vga monitor back on it. too bad i broke my new 27" aoc monitor but get this, i bought it for $135 on amazon back in apr and now it's $280!

that ain't right.

as to our "exclusive" club it's for all of us pc nerds. join in!

Back a few years ago i got Po'ed at windows XP and slammed the desk to the floor and stomped the monitor.. Teach the doctors to cut off my meds and screw with me again!! Didn't hurt it a bit. After i set it back up it worked. I needed a new hard drive but it was almost toast, i think anyway. Next day new hard drive and chased the doctors around at the va till they knew they had goofed!! I got my meds and computer was fixed! :trash:

Back
Top Bottom