Random Chit Chat

Like Smart Gut said! Prayers and well wishes!!

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Guess i will see you guys later after this merge happens.

Well, its up i know it needs to be finished but they got the most important one hooked up for us. Celery, Hope things are even better for you. Let us know when you can. Will check in later, WD68

finally home! two weeks in hospital whew! it was a good thing i had a carry pouch for the tablet, charger, battery pack and phone. using the hospital wifi was near impossible to get thru here.

so here's the deal. i had a tumor removed from the motor cortex and the sensory area of my left brain. it is cancer and came from the cancer in my lung. yep, it's malignant. all i can do is get treatments and rehabs as it affected my right hand, arm and leg. i'm 70 years old and hope for a few more years but hey, it can turn around for the best who knows.

happy as hell to be home with my folks and make the best of it. i missed you guys.

Glad to hear you ae home. NOT nice to hear you have cancer. Hang in there buddy. Just glad you are back. Do they have any plans for the cancer or is it too late?

early to tell. lots of appts ahead of me. docs, clinics and rehab. sounds like a plan to beat this thing.

found my room refrigerator not working. dead socket so i put it on ext cord. in the process i knocked over my monitor. now a dead spot on screen. sheez what a day.

Sorry to hear Cel. Sounds like you are definitely going thru some trying times. Do your best to keep your spirits up, just remember that any day on this side of the grass is better than the alternative.

Not sure if he is or not. He was part of our small group at Computer Forums. There were about 6 or so regulars that hung around this thread. With Cel in the hospital, we didn't know what had happened to him. The rest of us gave the others our email and mailing addresses so if someone stopped showing up we could find out what happened to them. We are small family of sorts and part of old group of people. Everyone is welcomed on this thread, but it seemed that it was pretty much just our few that kept it alive. Cel and I along with strollin, started the 'happiness is' thread to put jokes on the forum site. As for me that was pretty much the most on that site. Anyway, welcome to us old farts thread!! Maybe it will be a fun site here too!
Cel, take it easy fellow. Just one day at a time. Good to see you here Stroll'in. Now if Smart_Guy shows up here,and amd_man the ole gang will be all back here!

Back
Top Bottom