Random Chit Chat

Trotter, Are you the same fellow as trottertech?? I see you as the adman over there on Techist Seems to me he said something about being a kinda nicknamed Adman here. Just asking. It will be good to see that the best of the best will be combined to the new site. I have had three different sites that were for Model trains. two went down but one is new and getting better, so if this forum follows then it should be a good thing. Only one is really bugging me. Celery. You said he will be able to use his user name and password to come in to the new site. I hope he is ok and can come back to us old farts there.

Yeah, its me. I asked Janet to go ahead and change my handle to just Trotter so the merging of accounts would have one less to fight with.

I sent Cel an email through the forum but haven't got a response back.

EDIT: I checked the obits in San Antonio but didn't see any I thought were Cel.

Last edited:
Thanks Trotter, A few of us are really concerned as to what did happen to him. He had some really serious health issues, but No real issues were really told to us but he was a cardiac patent. He could be in the hospital or a car accident, don't know. I don't think that his family would let us know one way or another. So..We may never know... I am glad that the user names and passwords will be used. He may be able to show up later. I hope so. Also one other question is, that new software has this: hCaptcha Integration for XenForo 2.1.0+. Will this be in use? There are a couple of places that i go to and they are a royal PITA! You well, list all traffic lights next it shows more and more and..well you get it. Whoever came up wit that should be shot for making it. I have one site i cannot get into as it just keeps repeating without letting me in. I have heard of others who have had the same for that site and others. Well see, then we will know...

Hey guys I'm here on my tablet so bear with me. I'm in the hospital for two weeks so far. I've a mass removed from my brain in the left motor cortex.

What a trip!

Tomorrow I'll hear from the pathology what I have. Please let it be benign!

The job was done last thurs and I'm doing really good. Because of the mass I've lost use of my right arm and hand. I also had trouble with my right leg and fell. Too many times.

I'm getting them back though the therapy. At least I still see and hear yay!

Like I said what a trip!

Yeah, its me. I asked Janet to go ahead and change my handle to just Trotter so the merging of accounts would have one less to fight with.

I sent Cel an email through the forum but haven't got a response back.

EDIT: I checked the obits in San Antonio but didn't see any I thought were Cel.

I know he was a Mechanic but other than that, i don't know much more. He lived in the San Antonio area. he drove a car and had a fairly new computer. Everything else was just talk. With Smart guy and AMD man, Strollin, i guess we could have been called a gang.:lol: Those have my info and i have there's so we can get n touch if needed. I will add to my info when we get into the new system. The others i will just hold on to till needed. We all gave our mailing addresses ad phone numbers along with email. Will look forward as it looks like it will be a nice new site. Later fellow, let us know if you hear from him, WD:)

Hey guys I'm here on my tablet so bear with me. I'm in the hospital for two weeks so far. I've a mass removed from my brain in the left motor cortex.

What a trip!

The job was done last thurs and I'm doing really good. Because of the mass I've lost use of my right arm and hand. I also had trouble with my right leg and fell. Too many times.

Like I said what a trip!

Thank God Cel!! Glad you are ok!! You had a bunch of family here wondering and praying for you to be ok!!! We are down to the wire on new site. We can use our user names and password that we have here. When you are able you can get into the new system. Hang in there! If you can let us know how it goes. We are all here waiting, Dan:flowers:

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Get well Soon:thumb:

What a trip!

Like I said what a trip!

Cell, your sudden disappearance in the middle of your condition scared us. Seen my email? Is there a better way to contact you? I won't abuse it, I promise. Anyone you know could help you update us?

It's good to hear from you again, man. Hang in there buddy.

Last edited:
It's about time Cel! Glad to hear you are still kicking. Fingers crossed that the sample comes back as benign. Meanwhile, take it easy and keep your hands off the nurses. On second thought, if you're still able to catch one, go for it.

Hey guys, Cel replied to my email. He wants me to tell you he's doing good.
From what he says, I think he's going thru a lot. Let's wish him wellbeing and a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom