Random Chit Chat

A few generations ago. Not as bad as the P4's but they were toasty. The Ryzen's are pretty tame on the thermal front.

What I heard it wasn't just having heat, it was heat intolerable. A gaming cafe owner told me this ages ago. P4's were ovens but they somehow took the heat like a champ.

But what matters is that is it rectified now. I mean, is it? Not just in having heat, but in taking it.

I haven't had an issues with mine. I am using a SilverStone all-in-one cooler and haven't seen anything over 85 I think, but it chugged along just fine on the stock cooler as well.

From my understanding all accounts will be merged. I don't think Cel has one on Techist so he will carry straight across. I am guessing that the CF domain will remain active and redirect to Techist.

Yeah, is there site good?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Trotter, I think he may have but can't remember for sure. He was getting a bit bored over the lack of users but after he went to the other sites he came back here. Still haven't anything out of him. I hope he is ok.

joy. I couldn't find out much about the new software.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Wonder if we can have a site for talking to each other like this one?

joy. I couldn't find out much about the new software.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Wonder if we can have a site for talking to each other like this one?

They are going to merge the two so everything will still be there.

Back
Top Bottom