Random Chit Chat

You bothered to stay alive so you can come here and reassure us that you are.

Things could happen in life several times but life comes only once.

Hang in there and stay safe, Cel.

Thanks SG. I'll try to.

Finally got an appt with the pain clinic. My appt with my PCP was delayed because of car trouble but just found out he doesn't even have the xrays. What good is that appt without xrays?

My pain clinic doc wants to take over this BS.

Fell in the bathroom this morning trying to put on my raggety old bath robe. Damn, I'm tired of this shit. Glad my new robe is coming in tomorrow. Also got a piss bottle coming in. No more pressing need to hit the bathroom first thing in the morning.

Apparently I have a pinched nerve in my neck affecting my balance.

Pinched nerve sounds about right. Same here. Good luck getting the doctors to do anything with that!
Different news is i got my new mouse! Logitech 570 with the big track ball. Gonna take a bit to get used to it. I don't have to move it at all. I downloaded the software and it fired right up. They have a gaming software that i downloaded so it is a bit faster. The controls were set up with the software. It will take a bit to get used to it. It seems to work better with my hands and arms. Will see how this goes.

There's not much a Dr can do for a pinched nerve except send you to physical therapy. When I had a pinched nerve in my upper right arm, I went to physical therapy and the therapist told me that the nerve would repair itself and that my arm would recover starting closest to where the pinch was and slowly move down my arm toward my fingers. It took months for my fingers to fully recover.

Cheer up, guys.

I successfully replaced the mobo, CPU and M.2 NVMe without losing my Win10 activation. I'm now in the software level; extras, not system. This is gonna take some time specially linking new gaming interfaces to the currently installed games without having to reinstall (redownloading) them. That's gonna be painful.

I just tried the new microsoft chromium edge on my tablet. Bad mistake. Have been using it in the computer and was easy to do. Everything is perfect. Tried the same in my Android and every one of my contacts and saved passwords or whatever else in my tablet went into never never land. I couldn't even access my games from them!

Back
Top Bottom