Random Chit Chat

"Nothing really stops anything. What stops things is how one acts. Even then, it does not stop it, per se. It only contributes in stopping it."

SG 4:33

Most of the masks out there doesn't stop the virus.
Masks are very effective when everyone wears them. While the mask doesn't do a lot to keep the virus OUT, it is pretty effective at keeping the virus IN by trapping the tiny droplets we humans expel when we talk, cough, sneeze, etc... Masks keep people that are infected from spreading the virus to others. Sick people are contagious long before they feel any symptoms so you could be infected and spreading without knowing it.

Those that refuse to wear a mask are idiots!

I don't know whats happening here but many people are not wearing there masks. I went to a store last evening to get a couple of things and everyone there was not wearing masks including the cashier. Around the block are black kids and parents without Masks Young and somewhat older alike. I get the feeling they are trying to spread the bug to all the whites, so they can get to be a total black neighborhood. The church around the corner from us is mostly black, and they don't wear any masks. And, they wonder why i say shoot them all and let God sort them out!! This shit needs to be enforced somehow,like a fine when the police see it. Maybe we should find people who have or have had it and let them go around without masks coughing and sneezing all over them...

Dan, let em. You just keep wearing a mask, n95 I hope. They're going to kill themselves so let their stupidity prevail.

The virus seem to favor blacks.

The virus doesn't favor any race over any other but African Americans have been harder hit than other races because they are less likely to be able to social distance due to crowded living conditions as well as not able to afford proper medical care and stuff like that. Preexisting conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity disproportionately impact the African American community. Also, essential jobs that are not in the health profession, including bus drivers, train operators and custodians, are overrepresented by communities of color.

In Texas.Up in the north end. Town called Wichita falls. Its a old railroad town. There is a switchyard there. That is about all. The atsf and up connect here to swap loaded and emptys here.

Back
Top Bottom