Random Chit Chat

I've never purchased Windows 10 but have it on multiple computers.

I have a few systems that used to have Win 8.1 on them that were upgraded to Win 10 when it first came out.

I have a couple of systems that I built but instead of buying Win 10, I downloaded it from MS using the Media Creation Tool. Then, during the clean install of Windows 10, I provided an old Win 7 license when prompted. Worked like a charm.

I guess I wasn't that lucky but then, my Win 7 disk is an OEM so when I built another system (i5) MS activated it. When I built my R5 system MS says no so I used a crack.

Been nothing but problems since. After I bought a new Win 10 disk it's all back to normal.

Celery, Mine was from ebay for about 20 bucks. It works perfect and keeps everything up to date. Have had 0 issues with this. I didn't have to install win7 first. Went from a new drive.

Yeah, I mean if it works I don't see why it wouldn't be legit... Unless they are blackmailing Microsoft into activating random keys that they sold.

I know of many who got their cheap Win7-10 licenses from so called legitimate sources to finally have them asking for activation again after 8-14 months. Some had it as early as 4 months and some others still have it active thru the two years of activation. Same happened with Win10 activators floating around.

I also finally had my surgery (for free) in a govt. hospital after my turn came in after going thru several challenges due to my lack of experience. It's relocating the ring finger's palm joint holding it with two metal pieces and some surrounding fractures. My right (dominant hand) is almost completely out of order for now. could have coasted ~$2200-2700 USD in a private hospital and initially as I asked on the fly. That's too much. But then again, it could have been done sooner? Dunno.

Finally on the list, Nvidia released a GTX 1660 Ti !!! Stupid name but for a good performance/value ratio. It still performs less than RTX 2060 and it lacks the advanced RTX features that so far haven't been extremely impressive. But bottom line RTX 2060 performs better with 10-15 FPS as far as I can tell from live reviews.

SG, next time you are going to beat up two guys at once you should think about how it will affect your hand and overall health. That's why I never beat up more than one guy at once. Hand surgery is too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom