Random Chit Chat

If this next board won't work nice i am thinking a whole new board cpu and ram. I think that a A10 will still load win 7 or i hope or my games will die along with that os. I would get a 8 core with 16 gigs of i think they use ddr3. I can get rid of the msi video card as the newer board would have even faster video. Anyway, should find out sometime next week. Wd66

Why A10? Forget the old and get with it. Get a Ryzen and be done with. I got my board, CPU and memory for just over $200. You can go cheaper than this and still use DDR4 memory.

By the way, I got a new mouse and no lock up since.

What would be a good 16 gig ddr3 ram speed. I have seen 1333 and one i forget around 2300. Saw fury brand but don't know about the different ram with ddr3. I am looking for a 4 core or 8 core a-series cpu. I just hope win 7 will work on it. I can keep my older games. My main drive will be win10 pro 64bit. I know that anything with rezen and ddr4 will not let me install 7 on it. I only use 7 for games. It will be set up so it cannot go online. That is once i have it current with updats for this year. That will stay on the one raptor drive. The w10 is a ssd drive with a 500gig drive for programs. Like i said, working on a plan...

How about this instead, find a socket 1155 board and I'll give you my i3-2105 CPU, heatsink/fan and 8 gig DDR3 memory to get you started?

It's faster than the FX you have.

EDIT: Make that 2x2 + 4 (just remembered I have a dual flex set)

Last edited:
I'd prefer he go the Ryzen way. They are kick ass CPUs.

Nevertheless the i3 I have is solid and performs well.

Well, i can get a gigitbyte board with a rezin 5 and 16 gigs of 2300 ddr4 for about 350. It would be even faster than the i3. If i want i can get a i5 quad core with board and ddr4 ram for about 400.00 that one i was looking at for 205. Or they have another board with 6 core for 250.00.they don't make a bad a series cpu. They go right upnto 8 core 4.5ghz cpus. Just half to pick and choose. Anyway, lets see what this board i am getting right now and figure out witch way i go.

Back
Top Bottom