Random Chit Chat

Or the legit site was hacked and copied as a 1:1 except the address was changed as to not cause any stink. That would be my guess.

Well he was on a darknet site lol, comes with the territory.

I know I think the same thing!

I found out how it works for real. The phishing site forwards all your requests to the real, legitimate sites and presents back to you the real site too. Except, their man in the middle backend steals your credentials and swaps out the bitcoin addresses presented to you. So that's why the legit login worked. I've taught myself how to PGP verify darknet website signatures to make sure they are legit, so hopefully that will be the only time that happens :LOL:

I found out how it works for real. The phishing site forwards all your requests to the real, legitimate sites and presents back to you the real site too. Except, their man in the middle backend steals your credentials and swaps out the bitcoin addresses presented to you. So that's why the legit login worked. I've taught myself how to PGP verify darknet website signatures to make sure they are legit, so hopefully that will be the only time that happens :LOL:
Or not use it lol. What are you doing on there anyways or is it not legal as I suspect?

Or not use it lol. What are you doing on there anyways or is it not legal as I suspect?

It's legal, somewhere...

In other news I started playing games with a friend again, it's great but he drives me insane with his constant small talk. I'm just not a small talk person. But every 10 seconds he feels like he has to say something, and it's usually sometihng completely mundane like "my cat just stretched" or "my wife just got a friend request on Facebook from someone earlier today". Those are two things he said to me. Like, okay ? I don't care dude and it's reallly awkward trying to figure out how to respond to that kind of crap. If I don't respond he starts asking if i'm still there... yawn!

Well, I don't know what happened yet but my computer died yesterday. Not sure if its ram,motherboard or cpu. I put the old board in and thats working for now. Its a old board so i don't know how long it will go. I have contacted Asus and Gskill for rma so i am doing that. I was planning on getting a new gen cpu and updateing ram to 32 gigs. So it just had to die before i changed the cpu and see how that worked. I hate this kind of crap. I have a windows 10 hard drive but not solid state. It will be slow. I may put that in i don't know. Let you know what happened. this build was done in April this year.

Couldn't do the test. Guess this one won't work that way. I am going to rma the board and ram. 99% of the time its one of them. While i am doing that i am also getting a better cpu. Ryzen 7 with on-board graffics. Right now i am on the old hard drive with windows 7. I i could do it i would get a adapter for the M.2 but with it being windows 10 i would have to go through so much shit with microsoft. I have started to hate computer hardware anymore. Tired of screwing with it when something goes crazy. I still can't get the dvd burner to work and no sound. This just sucks! Think i will go get hammered again. Nothing much else to do.

Robert and i played a game of swap parts. The only thing that wasn't used was my cpu. Everything i put in his and mine worked including his cpu on my board. That pretty much singled out that my cpu was defective. Have a new one coming. Should be here in a few days. It can happen but most times its a motherboard or ram followed by a Power supply. I have my old board to use till the new cpu comes in. It can handle windows 10 but i am running old windows 7 for a few days. Thats ok for a few days. I have gotten used to windows 10. Anyway, thats the good, bad and ugly for now.

Back
Top Bottom