Random Chit Chat

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
I think i will wait til they work out the bugs in the system first. Hell, They just started to get windows 10 fixed, and now they want to switch over to windiws11. I have heard its only a fancy windows 10, only with Bugs in the system. Anyone remember when windows 10 first came out? I opted out till i really had to. I never wanted to leave windows 7 but this new computer won't work with windows 7. USB 3 and M,2 jinxed that up. This motherboard doesn't have USB 2.1 so i can only have one input on the front panel. There is 4 USB 3's on the back. Security 2.0 is on the board but disabled for now. I cannot switch to it without reinstalling windows 10 and all the programs in this system. I hope they find a shortcut to work around the 2.0 security. Waiting till maybe 2700.

kmanmx

Golden Master
Been doing some drawing practice on my iPad. I was doing it pretty intensely a few months ago, probably 20+ hours a week. But had a long break and finally got the time and energy to get back into it. I drew Joe Biden. Not sure why, just the first person that came to my head. Wasn't my best drawing but practice is practice.

Joe C

Fully Optimized
Been doing some drawing practice on my iPad. I was doing it pretty intensely a few months ago, probably 20+ hours a week. But had a long break and finally got the time and energy to get back into it. I drew Joe Biden. Not sure why, just the first person that came to my head. Wasn't my best drawing but practice is practice.
You drew this? -->:poop:

Joe C

Fully Optimized
I think i will wait til they work out the bugs in the system first. Hell, They just started to get windows 10 fixed, and now they want to switch over to windiws11. I have heard its only a fancy windows 10, only with Bugs in the system. Anyone remember when windows 10 first came out? I opted out till i really had to. I never wanted to leave windows 7 but this new computer won't work with windows 7. USB 3 and M,2 jinxed that up. This motherboard doesn't have USB 2.1 so i can only have one input on the front panel. There is 4 USB 3's on the back. Security 2.0 is on the board but disabled for now. I cannot switch to it without reinstalling windows 10 and all the programs in this system. I hope they find a shortcut to work around the 2.0 security. Waiting till maybe 2700.
check out this report on using a by pass script
A new script allows you to install Windows 11 on devices with incompatible hardware, such as missing TPM 2.0, incompatible CPUs, or the lack of Secure Boot.

Joe C

Fully Optimized
My friend at the age of 37 in 2021 has *decided* to start smoking. I can't even...
Was your friend previously a smoker before? I quit back in '08 and it is a very hard to get over this addiction. It would not be hard for me even after all this time to pick up a cigarette.

Top Bottom