Random Chit Chat

Verizon sounds like a new Covid-19 vaccine brand!

Anyway, they put up an upper limit on gas prices here; $2.351 USD per gallon for the US 91 premium (all converted to US standards from ours). I believe this price is due to lack of taxes here since we only have VAT. Otherwise if we have all the taxes in USA the price could be the same, I guess.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/Saudi-Arabia/gasoline_prices/ (US 91 premium only)

Regular is like $2.2 USD.

Verizon sounds like a new Covid-19 vaccine brand!

Anyway, they put up an upper limit on gas prices here; $2.351 USD per gallon for the US 91 premium (all converted to US standards from ours). I believe this price is due to lack of taxes here since we only have VAT. Otherwise if we have all the taxes in USA the price could be the same, I guess.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/Saudi-Arabia/gasoline_prices/ (US 91 premium only)

Regular is like $2.2 USD.
petrol in my area in the U.S. is now around $3.15....We can thank the O'Biden administration for paying more than a $dollar$ more pr gallon.

I'm guessing those are for regular? US cars are mostly made to use regular as I heard. Above that is for cars with exclusive or supporting high octane engines and high pressure imported ones. US V8's that use regular gas always intrigued me while many other import I-V6's "supposedly required" premium.

They claim the prices will fluctuate under that upper limit but I have a feeling this upper limit thing is just a facade for the fixed price they finally decided.

Oh, and I took this junk to the periodic inspection and passed on the first run, thank God ;)

2.64 A gallon here in the state of Texas
Over 2.70 here in DFW in areas I’m in.
I'm guessing those are for regular? US cars are mostly made to use regular as I heard. Above that is for cars with exclusive or supporting high octane engines and high pressure imported ones. US V8's that use regular gas always intrigued me while many other import I-V6's "supposedly required" premium.

They claim the prices will fluctuate under that upper limit but I have a feeling this upper limit thing is just a facade for the fixed price they finally decided.

Oh, and I took this junk to the periodic inspection and passed on the first run, thank God ;)
Most everything here can actually use 87, even if it states 93 is needed. Hell my car is 22 years old and I put E15 in it just to see what it would do and besides having obviously lower mileage it was fine. Mind you it’s a /slightly/ higher octane but 5% more ethanol.

Yay me. I was notified this morning that I had won a gaming chair off a contest on Instagram. I vaguely remember entering the contest so I was hesitant to respond but I did. I was given an Amazon link and a gift code and was told I may end up paying a buck or two due to taxes. It ended up being $1.35 which I covered with some of the Amazon credit my account had accrued, so a $122.99 chair for free.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PPC1KGF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Back
Top Bottom